The children in St. Clares collected money for Childline by having a Cheerios Breakfast Party.
Tuesday, 19 December 2017
How to Carve a Pumpkin
What you need:
What you do:
1. Cut off the top of the pumpkin.
2. Scoop out the insides of the pumpkin.
3. Draw a face on the pumpkin.
4. Ask an adult to cut out the eyes, nose and mouth with a sharp knife.
5. Place a tealight inside the pumpkin.
Monday, 23 October 2017
Autumn is here. We are learning all about living things and how they change in Autumn.
We are collecting leaves and seeds for our discovery table. Can you spot any of these when you are out and about?
chestnuts/conkers horsechestnut leaf
oak leaf acorn